TINT is a premium online yoga start-up from the heart of Frankfurt, specializing in Yoga training and education by the greatest yoga minds. We offer the exclusive expertise of worldwide leading yoga experts with online classes, workshops, and online teacher trainings for beginners, intermediates, and advanced Yogis.
Our Mission is to become the biggest premium online yoga brand in the industry to spread health and happiness around the globe.
About the team
We are a small multi-national team of 10 people with different skill-sets and different backgrounds. Trust, loyalty and optimism are our key values. Respectful interaction among team members is just as important to us as open communication and flat hierarchy. With a solution-oriented way of thinking, TINT offers a place to unleash your own potential and to encourage others to do the same. TINT is a place full of friends, where you can gain new experiences and grow, surrounded by a great team.
Join us on this path and develop your potential together with us. From video shooting to music production, IT-development and the marketing of our courses. We are proud to be able to offer the entire range of an online video platform.
About the role
In the area of Business Development, you will support us in particular in further developing our platform and moving into new areas. These are your specific tasks:
- Independent takeover of (sub-) projects within the scope of strategy development and marketing activities
- Taking over and coordination of tasks in daily business Conception of processes and optimization Evaluation of the results and reporting to the management
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses of the performance of new projects and preparing reports
- Supporting the Marketing Team
- Organization and accompaniment of video shootings with our international Yoga Teachers
Here’s what we are after:
- Study in economics or related field.
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language
- You work in a committed, independent way and with high quality standards
- You are a team player – responsible, independent and detail-oriented
- Good skills in using MS Office (Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint)
You have questions? Just drop me a line here:
Why work at TINT?
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Keep on learning
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.
Make yourself at home
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Flexible working hours
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.