TINT is a premium online yoga start-up from the heart of Frankfurt, specializing in Yoga training and education by the greatest yoga minds. We offer the exclusive expertise of worldwide leading yoga experts with online classes, workshops, and online teacher trainings for beginners, intermediates, and advanced Yogis.
Our Mission is to become the biggest premium online yoga brand in the industry to spread health and happiness around the globe.
About the team
We are a small multi-national team of 10 people with different skill-sets and different backgrounds. Trust, loyalty and optimism are our key values. Respectful interaction among team members is just as important to us as open communication and flat hierarchy. With a solution-oriented way of thinking, TINT offers a place to unleash your own potential and to encourage others to do the same. TINT is a place full of friends, where you can gain new experiences and grow, surrounded by a great team.
Join us on this path and develop your potential together with us. From video shooting to music production, IT-development and the marketing of our courses. We are proud to be able to offer the entire range of an online video platform.
About the role
What you’ll do:
- Creation and planning of yoga-related content for our Magazine using SEO (English and German)
- Creation of content pieces as lead magnets (e.g. ebooks)
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Sharing content via other platforms such as E-Mail Marketing
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
Here’s what we are after:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing or related field
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Knowledge in the field of Search Engine Optimization
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress is advantageous
- Good skills in using MS Office (Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint)
- You work in a committed, independent way and with high-quality standards
- You are a team player – responsible, independent and detail-oriented
You have questions? Just drop me a line here:
Why work at TINT?
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Keep on learning
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.
Make yourself at home
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Flexible working hours
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.