Content-marketing and Customer Service
Full-Time or PART-TIME
TINT is a premium online yoga start-up from the heart of Frankfurt, specializing in Yoga training and education by the greatest yoga minds. We offer the exclusive expertise of worldwide leading yoga experts with online classes, workshops, and online teacher trainings for beginners, intermediates, and advanced Yogis.
Our Mission is to become the biggest premium online yoga brand in the industry to spread health and happiness around the globe.
About the team
We are a small multi-national team of 10 people with different skill-sets and different backgrounds. Trust, loyalty and optimism are our key values. Respectful interaction among team members is just as important to us as open communication and flat hierarchy. With a solution-oriented way of thinking, TINT offers a place to unleash your own potential and to encourage others to do the same. TINT is a place full of great people and yoga enthusiasts, where you can gain new experiences and grow.
Join us on this path and develop your potential together with us. From video shooting to music production, IT-development and the marketing of our courses. We are proud to be able to offer the entire range of an online video platform.
About the role
What you’ll do:
- Creation and planning of Inside Flow and yoga-related content for social media, email marketing, and our Magazine using SEO (English and German)
- Creation of creative content pieces as lead magnets (e.g. ebooks)
- Copywriting for Web and Social Media
- Preparing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Adding and changing content on our website
- Assisting our online training groups through our community platform (e.g. answering questions, providing information)
- Implementing digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Customer service through social media, emails, phone calls and online live events
What we offer:
- 100% remote possible from Germany
- 30 days of remote work possible outside of Germany
- At least one offsite a year (this year we were on Mallorca for example)
- Less meetings, more working “ethic”
- Macbook Air (if you don’t want to use your own device)
- Company discounts for teacher trainings, events and insidestyle clothing
- Salary depending on your prior work experience (less experience: 36,000€ yearly salary, with more work experience: 40,000€ yearly salary)
- Salary levels to give you a perspective to grow based on your performance and company affiliation
Here’s what we are after:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing or related field
- Your mother language is German (or certified C2 level)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Knowledge in the field of Search Engine Optimization
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience or a feeling for proper design is helpful
- Experience with WordPress is advantageous
- Good skills in using MS Office (Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint)
- You love Inside Flow (maybe you’re even part of the Inside Flow community?)
- You work in a committed, joyful, independent way and with high-quality standards
- You are a team player – reliable, independent and detail-oriented
P.S. We don’t expect you to check every single one of the boxes above. We’ll help you learn and fill the gaps if you otherwise fit perfectly into the team. We’re looking forward to your application!
Why work at TINT?
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Keep on learning
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.
Make yourself at home
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Flexible working hours
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.