TINT is a premium online yoga start-up from the heart of Frankfurt, specializing in Yoga training and education by the greatest yoga minds. We offer the exclusive expertise of worldwide leading yoga experts with online classes, workshops, and online teacher trainings for beginners, intermediates, and advanced Yogis.
Our Mission is to become the biggest premium online yoga brand in the industry to spread health and happiness around the globe.
About the team
We are a small multi-national team of 15 people with different skill-sets and different backgrounds. Trust, loyalty and optimism are our key values. Respectful interaction among team members is just as important to us as open communication and flat hierarchy. With a solution-oriented way of thinking, TINT offers a place to unleash your own potential and to encourage others to do the same. TINT is a place full of friends, where you can gain new experiences and grow, surrounded by a great team.
Join us on this path and develop your potential together with us. From video shooting to music production, IT-development and the marketing of our courses. We are proud to be able to offer the entire range of an online video platform.
About the role
In the area of online marketing, you will support us in marketing our online yoga classes through various online channels. These are your specific tasks with us:
- Online Advertising:
You create targeted campaigns for search engines and social networks – including Google, Facebook and Instagram ads – which you optimize and perform various measures (e.g. A/B testing, retargeting) to determine the most effective ads
- Experience in social media (creating new content for Facebook and Instagram) and E-mail marketing (creating weekly newsletters, product launches and special announcements)
- Public Relations: Use your knowledge and creativity to plan and execute targeted PR campaigns
- Controlling: You will evaluate various marketing measures in the online sector and create corresponding reports
Here’s what we are after:
- Study of business administration, economics or related field
- First experiences with SocialMedia and Google Marketing
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong communication skills and organisational talent
- You work in a committed, independent way and with high quality standards
- You are a team player – responsible, independent and detail-oriented
- Good skills in using MS Office (Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint)
Why work at TINT?
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Keep on learning
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.
Make yourself at home
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Flexible working hours
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.