TINT is a premium online yoga start-up from the heart of Frankfurt, specializing in Yoga training and education by the greatest yoga minds. We offer the exclusive expertise of worldwide leading yoga experts with online classes, workshops, and online teacher trainings for beginners, intermediates, and advanced Yogis.
Our Mission is to become the biggest premium online yoga brand in the industry to spread health and happiness around the globe.
About the team
We are a small multi-national team of 15 people with different skill-sets and different backgrounds. Trust, loyalty and optimism are our key values. Respectful interaction among team members is just as important to us as open communication and flat hierarchy. With a solution-oriented way of thinking, TINT offers a place to unleash your own potential and to encourage others to do the same. TINT is a place full of friends, where you can gain new experiences and grow, surrounded by a great team.
Join us on this path and develop your potential together with us. From video shooting to music production, IT-development and the marketing of our courses. We are proud to be able to offer the entire range of an online video platform.
About the role
In the area of IT development, you will support us in particular in further developing our platform and moving into new areas. These are your specific tasks:
- Preparation and implementation of Yoga course releases on the platform
- Development of additional features for the platform
- Independent assumption of (partial) projects within the scope of the further development of the platform
- Programming of further subpages
- Processing of IT support requests
- Taking over and coordination of tasks in daily business
Here’s what we are after:
- Study of computer science, business informatics or related field of study
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language
- Goal-oriented, independent, reliable
- Strong communication skills, organisational talent and ability to work in a team
Why work at TINT?
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Keep on learning
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.
Make yourself at home
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Flexible working hours
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.